Thursday, December 8, 2011

Huntington Garden (23 Oct.)

So, I haven't updated for a long time, there's lots to catch up on..We're going home in a weeks time(!) and the must-do list has been done. What about Vegas I hear you say? Well Disneyland won this time, which is where we will be going on our last weekend here. Just as freaky as Vegas and a little bit cheaper.
I'll start at the beginning. Some weeks back we went to Huntington Gardens, a nature reserve that has a collection of various themed gardens, we were told the Japanese one was the main attraction. When we got there we found out it was closed. Truth is, I didn't write about it because its a massive garden. Its filled with cacti and its lovely to walk around, say for an hour, but hardly a day out, which we decided to make it into. One of them attacked me, okay I walked into it, which created a bit of drama in the otherwise mellow desert mood we were in that day. What if its poisonous??! It created a perfectly triangle shaped bruise on my leg, which caused more fretting. I wish I had taken a photo of it.
On another note I look really moody in the pictures. To my defense I have to say it was painfully hot that day.











No comments:

Post a Comment